May the Lord bless you, and may He continue to bring truth into your life, faith that He will never leave you, and may you know more and more of His love with each passing day.
His will is not for us to suffer. He wants us to know love, be loved and give love. He desires for us to be in relationship with Him. He is our friend, counselor, teacher and mentor. If we come to Him, He will never leave us nor forsake us (Hebrews 13:5). That is our destiny.
If you are ready to forgive, move out of a place of hopelessness, and into forgiveness and hope, please simply pray the following prayer out loud with me. It'll be the most important decision anyone can make in life - to receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
Lord, Jesus, I ask You to forgive me of my sins and to cleanse me from those things that have kept me in bondage. I surrender to you today. I ask You to come into my heart and be my Lord and Savior.
I believe that You are the Son of God and that You were raised from the dead. Thank You, for hearing my prayer and giving me a new life as a child of God.
In Your holy Name, I pray, Amen!If you have prayed that simple prayer with me, why don't you take a few minutes and write me about your decision for Jesus at iamfaithministry@gmail.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment